MAKE A DONATION
Your donation will directly support us to continue making teaching resources for you.
Thank you, we are greatful for your support.
- winter clothes (in the example: hat, scarf, coat, mittens, boots)
- parts of the body
- Do we need … for winter?
- We need … (a hat) to keep our … (head) warm.
- Put on … (mittens) to keep your … (hands) warm
- Take off your … (coat).
- any food items (in the example: spaghetti, meatballs, sandwiches, chicken, sausages, salad, potatoes, eggs, ice cream, chocolate)
- question and answers: Do you want …? / Yes, I do. / No, I don’t.; What do you want to eat?/ I want to eat…