- pets (in the example: hamster, cat, tortoise, budgie, dog, spider, rabbit, guinea pig, fish),
- body parts (for example: ears, wings, legs, fins, a tail, etc.),
- verbs (for example: sing, fly, jump, climb trees, swim, run, etc.)
- Can it …?; Yes, it can. / No, it can’t.
- Has it got…?; Yes, it has. / No, it hasn’t.
- Have you got…?; Yes, I have. / No, I haven’t.
Materials: stripes of paper and pens (optionally: a set of word cards with pets for each pair of students)
- sports and free time activities
- question: Can you …?,
- short answers: Yes, I can. / No, I can't.
- He/She can ..., but he/she can't ... .
Materials: a sheet of paper and a pencil for each student
- counting 1-5
- vocabulary: little monkeys, a crocodile / an alligator, in the tree, swinging, teasing, quiet, to snap, to catch
- grammar: can / can't
Materials: monkey finger puppets, paper tree, a crocodile / alligator toy