Speaking, listening and writing activity to practise present simple, daily routines and telling the time.
- vocabulary for daily routines
- telling the time
- Present Simple
Materials: photocopies of a table to complete (one for each student)
Click the image to download the worksheet.
1. Divide the class into groups of three and distribute photocopies of a table.
2. Ask students to write down what time they do each daily routine.
3. Each member of the group tell about his/her day and the rest note the times in the table.
For example: I get up at six o’clock. Then I have shower, get dressed and have breakfast at half past six. etc.)
4. After speaking activity or as homework your students write description using information from the table.
For example: I get up at six o’clock, but Matt and Kate get up at half past six. I have breakfast at half past six and Matt has breakfast at seven o’clock. Kate doesn’t have breakfast. etc.